Zarif’s gang is a fatal and painful blow to the Iranian government
It is clear from the conversations, blogs, newspapers, speeches, reactions and expressions of many Iranian officials that the release of the audio file of the regime’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was such a blow to the government. whole system that even after a week it has its consequences and its aftershocks.
Thus, the two factions of the regime try to find out the reason and the person who was responsible for its publication. The ongoing process shows that this subject has very hidden and obvious shocking consequences for the regime.
Some state-run dailies are calling the coup “Zarif Gate” and stressing that it will have an impact on the next presidential election.
“Given the capacity for this event to be broadcast, it does not appear that its lingering lines will soon disappear from the political landscape of the country. This situation means that the (Zarif Gate) case is not over and its consequences are believed to affect Iran’s political and social atmosphere at a critical time and even more so as the 2021 presidential elections approach. (Jahan-e-Sanat, May 5, 2021)
The situation is so critical that, according to the state-run Tasnim News Agency, Zohreh Elahian, a member of Parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, in a letter to Zarif, asked 20 questions and demanded an answer.
These questions alone show how critical and dangerous the situation has become for the regime after the gang fled.
- Why and for what reason did you differentiate between the field and diplomacy?
- Who is responsible for destroying international relations with Iran’s strategic partners by publicly adopting these positions?
- Why, whatever your serious position, have you expressed positions which aroused the wonder and regret of the Lovers of the Islamic Revolution Front and the joy and happiness of the enemies of Islamic Iran?
- Do you consider the role of your foreign policy apparatus and the desired ministry as executor or policy maker?
- Express your relationship and these positions with the idea of the Islamic revolution and the positions of the Imam (the founder of the Ruhollah Khomeini regime) and the leadership of the Islamic revolution?
- Do you see the field and diplomacy as separate or complementary?
- What is the reason for your direct phone conversation with John Kerry (Secretary of State in the Obama administration), contrary to the explicit ban on senior officials and reliance on his news and reporting?
- Did you check statistics and information from US sources with an inside source, or did you only trust the US side?
- To what extent do you consider the guarantee of negotiations and the role of diplomacy without the authority on the ground?
- Do you consider that simple negotiation and diplomacy without a presence on the ground are sufficient to guarantee national interests in the face of sworn and criminal enemies?
- What are the objectives of your statements regarding the Quds Force and its brave and martyr commander (Qassem Soleimani)?
- Do you see diplomacy as independent from the stated policies and actions of the Islamic system?
- What is the reason for your opposition to Russia and your irrational confidence in the United States?
- Why and for what purpose did you reverse Soleimani’s irreplaceable role in relation to Russia?
- What was the role of the field and the resistance front in the defeat of Daesh?
- What role has your diplomacy played in reducing the pressures, assassinations and destruction against the honorable nation of Iran?
- What is the reason for publishing secret documents and news during your ministry and at the same time negotiating with Westerners in Vienna?
- Why do you suggest that the role and leadership of the bravest commander (Qassem Soleimani) in the region was arbitrary?
- How well do you follow the higher institutions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, such as the Supreme National Security Council?
- What were the achievements of your diplomacy during the JCPOA agreement (Iran’s 2015 nuclear agreement with world powers) for the great Iranian nation?
Tasnim, in another article, attacked Zarif and the so-called reformist faction of the regime and wrote: “Zarif, who was not in Iran at the time of the revolution or during the eight years of holy defense and was presented as a diplomat, went to carrots. of the international system from the very beginning and based its strategy on “building confidence” and “accompanying the West”, to gain the confidence of the international system. This Zarif strategy was a clear sign of “low political morale”, not of betrayal; For the West to demand more and more concessions from the Islamic Republic of Iran.
This angry and frustrated media outlet about Zarif’s expressions compared him to the worst supporter of international terrorism and the main actor in chaos in the Middle East and wrote:
“In fact, Zarif persecuted Commander Soleimani, calling him the cause of the maximum pressure and the unprecedented and inhumane sanctions against Iran. Zarif blames Commander Soleimani for delaying the completion and defeat of the JCPOA.
“The country’s diplomatic passages have been opened one after another with the tact and faith of our beloved commander. But the product of Zarif’s diplomacy was nothing more than “political games” with the Davos travelers and the superclass and “Sherman’s (Wendy Sherman) grimace and walking with John Kerry to digest the food.”
Confessing the crisis and the deep loopholes in the body politic of the regime, he added: “The sincere activities of Commander Soleimani have never led to ‘dualism’ in the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Rather, it was Zarif who made it a “field diplomacy” for the Hebrew-Arab-Western rulers with coarse taste and good service, the result of more than 40 years of activity in the field of diplomacy. (Tasnim, May 3, 2021)