Global Fiber Cement Market Research Report (2021-2026)
DUBLIN, October 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Fiber-Ciment Market Research Report by Industry Trends, Material, Application, End-user, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global fiber cement market has been estimated at $ 17.80 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 18.67 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.24% reaching $ 24.19 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the fiber cement market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value to money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Fiber Cement Market including Allura. United States, Beijing Hocreboard Building Materials Co. Ltd., Cembrit Holding A / S, Compagnie De Saint Gobain SA, CSR Limited, Elementia, Equitone, Etex Group NV, Everest Industries Ltd., Evonik Industries AG, Fry Reglet, James Hardie Industries PLC, Mahaphant Fiber Cement Co., Ltd., Marley Eternit Ltd., Nichiha Corporation, Plycem Corporation, SAB de CV, Swisspearl, Thai Olympic Fiber-cement Co., Ltd., The Siam Cement Public Company Limited and Toray Industries Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Fiber-Cement market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Fiberglass Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global fiberglass market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global fiber cement market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global fiber cement market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global fiber cement market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global fiber cement market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing demand on the benefits of fiber cement
5.2.2. Limitation of the use of asbestos
5.2.3. Strict regulations for energy efficient buildings
5.3.1. Expensive and time-consuming installation
5.4.1. Increase infrastructure investments in emerging countries
5.4.2. Progress of the fiber cement cladding
5.5.1. Availability of substitutes such as vinyl and wood siding
6. Fiber cement market, by industry trends
6.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.2.1. The bargaining power of buyers
6.2.2. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.2.3. Intensity of competitive rivalry
6.2.4. The threat of new participants
6.2.5. The threat of substitutes
6.3. Social and environmental risks associated with fiber cement
6.3.1. Environmental risks
6.3.2. Social risks
7. Fiber cement market, by material
7.2. Cellulosic material
7.3. Portland cement
8. Fiber Cement Market, By Application
8.2. Support panels
8.4. Moldings and trim
8.7. Wall partitions
9. Fiber cement market, by end user
10. American fiber cement market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific fiber cement market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa’s fiber cement market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. Allura United States
14.2. Beijing Hocreboard Building Materials Co. Ltd.
14.3. Cembrit Holding A / S
14.4. Compagnie De Saint Gobain SA
14.5. CSR Limited
14.8. Etex SA Group
14.9. Everest Industries Ltd.
14.10. Evonik Industries SA
14.11. Fry Reglet
14.12. James Hardie Industries SA
14.13. Mahaphant Fiber Cement Co., Ltd.
14.14. Marley Eternit Ltd.
14.15. Nichiha Company
14.16. Plycem Corporation
14.17. CV SAB
14.18. swiss pearl
14.19. Thai Olympic Fiber Cement Co., Ltd.
14.20. Siam Cement Public Company Limited
14.21. Toray Industries Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/40svt0
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets