Global Automotive Adhesive Tape Market Expected to Grow 6.5% to $5.5 Billion in 2030
Dublin, August 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Analysis of Automotive Adhesive Tapes Market Size, Share, and Trends by Application (Powertrain, Electronics), Adhesive Chemistry (Solvent, Emulsion, Radiation), Region, and Forecast segment, 2022-2030” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Automotive Adhesive Tapes Market Growth and Trends
The Global Automotive Adhesive Tapes Market Size is Expected to Reach $5.5 billion by 2030, according to a new report. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2030. Increasing use of advanced functional materials to improve aesthetics, reduce weight and improve vehicle performance is expected to drive the market.
There has been a positive outlook in the automotive sector across developed markets such as the United States to developing markets such as India. Technological developments and improvements in vehicle performance have led to the installation of specialized components, which is expected to have a positive impact on the automotive tape market.
The market is witnessing changing trends with increasing popularity and demand for electric vehicles. Major car manufacturers aim to comply with environmental standards and emission standards by reducing vehicle pollutants to a significant level. Thus, battery-operated vehicles including cars, mini-trucks and others are gaining popularity across the globe, which in turn is expected to boost the penetration of automotive adhesive tapes.
Highlights of the Automotive Adhesive Tapes Market Report
- The interior accessories applications segment represented revenue valued at $912.2 million in 2021 due to growing demand for tapes in interior application to improve vehicle aesthetics
- The emulsion-based adhesive tapes segment is expected to witness the fastest growth with a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period, as the industry faces growing concerns over VOC emissions and expects therefore to strict regulations relating to it in the future.
- The powertrain applications segment is expected to witness a notable CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period owing to the growing penetration of adhesive tapes in the powertrains of electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Europe led the market in terms of revenue and was valued at $858.5 million in 2021, due to high strip content per vehicle in European car brands
- Manufacturers operating in the market are eager to understand the emerging application of Tapes sub-segment in vehicles to gauge the market potential in the future
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Market Variables, Trends and Scope
Chapter 4. Automotive Adhesive Tapes Market: Application Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Automotive Adhesive Tapes Market: Adhesive Chemistry Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Automotive Adhesive Tapes Market: Regional Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8. Business Profiles
- L&L Products, Inc.
- Sika Automotive AG
- The 3M Company
- Specialty Pasta Manufacturing, Inc (SPMI)
- Nitto Denko Company
- Lida Industry Co, Ltd.
- ThreeBond Co., Ltd.
- PPG Industries
- ABI Tape Products
- Adchem Corporation
- Avery Dennison Company
- Saint Gobain
- Berry Plastics
- tesa SE
- Lintec Corporation
- Advanced Tapes International Ltd.
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Henkel AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vixhsw
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets