Fiber Drum Market with Covid-19 Pandemic Analysis, Growth Rate,
Fiber Drum Market
Allied Market Research has released a new report titled “Fiber Drum Market”. The report offers in-depth analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter’s five forces analysis and competitive landscape. This study is a useful source of information for market players, investors, VPs, stakeholders and new entrants to gain an in-depth understanding of the industry and determine the steps to be taken to gain a competitive advantage. .
Access the full summary: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12772
The layers are bonded with adhesives that provide the strength to stack and handle. Compared to steel or plastic drums, fiber drums have superior corrosion resistance since their inner liner is made of paper covered with paper or poly liner. In addition, metal or plastic rings replace cardboard lids to minimize contamination of goods. As the fiber drums are made of fiberboard, they are lightweight.
The growth of the retail industry and the increase in the desire for lightweight bulk containers are the major factors impacting the fiber drums industry. Fiber drums have a crucial advantage, they are 100% recyclable. Most fiber drums, for example, can be filled with various coatings or insoluble compounds such as silicone, polyethylene, or polyester used to transport and store liquid products, including adhesives and dyes. Two crucial tests – a drop test and a stack or squeeze test are performed to verify the quality of the drum.
The market is penalized because industrial packaging is not agile. The manufacturers of fiber drums are therefore back in the supply chain. Fiber drums cannot be handled by forklift as it breaks the drum with its force. These problems can prevent the growth of fiber drum activity. This fiber drum is not suitable for transporting certain types of liquids as the internal part of the drums becomes soggy and prone to leakage.
Request a sample report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12772
Major market players described in the report include Sonoco Products Company, Mauser Group NV, CLSmith Company, Orlando Drum & Containers Corporation, Fibrestar Drums Limited, Berlin Packaging, Fiber Drum Company, Great Western Containers, Inc., Grief Inc. and SCHuTZ GmbH & Co, KGaA.
COVID-19 impact assessment
○ Countries have had to impose a lockdown that halted operations in the chemicals, food and beverage and other sectors due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The demand for fiber drums decreased as there was no requirement. The fiber drums manufacturing companies experienced a drop in production as there was no manpower to continue the production process.
○ The disruption of the distribution channel was the main cause as adequate raw materials could not reach industries for production; delivery of finished products to purchasing companies was not possible. The import of materials from other countries was also banned, which created barriers to production.
For a purchase request: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12772
Main advantages of the report
○ This study presents the analytical description of the Fiber Drums industry along with current trends and future estimates to determine impending investment pockets.
○ The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Fiber Drums market share.
○ The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to highlight the growth scenario of the Fiber Drums market.
○ Porter’s Five Forces Analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers in the marketplace.
○ The report provides a detailed analysis of the Fiber Drums market on the basis of the competitive intensity and how the competition will shape in the coming years
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
United States / Canada (toll free):
+ 1-800-792-5285, + 1-503-894-6022 |
United Kingdom: + 44-845-528-1300 |
Hong Kong: + 852-301-84916 |
India (Pune): + 91-20-66346060 |
Fax: + 1-855-550-5975
Email: [email protected]
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global businesses as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “market research reports” and “business intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to offer business information and advice to help clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market areas.
This version was posted on openPR.